Design products using style, theme and mood. Present to Head designer for approval. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Translate trends into concepts that respond to business needs (e.g., price points, geographic considerations) for the relevant product category.
- Develop SKU-level designs from conception through revisions to sample approval. Present to Head Designer for review and approval.
- Create presentation boards.
- May present products and concepts to Merchandising.
- Gather market data on key fashion trends considering such elements as fabrication, materials, color schemes and designs.
- Identify ideas to be developed.
- Tracks department samples and ensures all samples are approved in a timely manner.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Minimum 4 years product design experience.
- Degree in Design or equivalent experience.
- Design Skills, Creative and Inspirational thinker, Deadline driven.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - 2 years ago
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...