Provide quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise, within the required timelines. Works under moderate supervision.
1. Has extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Excel application - creating and maintaining macros, use of pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc; data management, including the knowledge to sort, query, and manipulate output data into various report formats for CareCentrix staff to utilize.
2. Assists supervisor in supporting complex software issues, technical issues, and hardware problems relating to the computer and desktop.
3. RCC administrative duties, as assigned.
4. Attends training sessions offered within the group and assists in training workshops for CareCentrix staff. Leads or participates in team projects that enhance the quality of efficiency of support. May handle escalations as assigned. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
5. Provides expert and creative solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
6. Researches/resolves/responds to complex questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, or escalations, and provide support on electronic services, in accordance with current standards.
7. Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
9. Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices. Follows Utilization Management and URAC standards.
10. Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
11. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Associate's Degree in Information Systems or the equivalent plus a minimum of three years Help Desk/Desktop Suport troubleshooting experience generally required.
Technical proficiency in the following skills required:
Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Vista 7
Blackberry and other mobile devices
Printers, various hardware and peripherals
Exellent oral/written problem solving and customer service skills also required.
Knowledge of Utilization Management and URAC standards.
CareCentrix - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -