Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
As a Desktop Executive Support team member, you will be responsible for leading the effective delivery of integrated IT solutions for the organization’s senior leadership and managing projects directly benefiting the executive organization in our Roswell, GA facility. You will be expected to provide world class technical support and customer service to your senior leadership customers. Deploy productivity solutions within the organization. Provide technical and customer support on a broad selection of technologies and business applications. Deliver innovative research to address a wide array of issues and challenges.
This role requires an individual who is; outgoing, a self starter, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and able to walk busy executives through both complex and simple technical issues.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management. Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships. Implements a communications strategy, including, for example; handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information appropriately.
- Receives and handles requests for support following agreed procedures. Responds to requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Complete well-defined projects of small to medium size applying information systems principles. As an IT Infrastructure team member, carry out assigned projects and tasks under the direction of a more experienced analyst in a timely, diligent, and professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to acquire the knowledge and develop the skills and traits required for growth as an analyst.
- Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Bachelors degree and 1+ years relevant experience
3+ years of applied experience with demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Windows 7
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- TCP/IP networking
- Tablet Technologies
- Smartphone/Treo/Blackberry technologies
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Messaging technologies including but not limited to Exchange and SMTP
- Wireless technologies
- VPN technologies
- PC and Network Security
- Web Technologies
- Video Conferencing
- Home Network design, implementation, and support
Kimberly-Clark - 2 years ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....