The Assessment Program at AIR is a well regarded organization that is growing rapidly. We focus on providing our clients with customized assessments that not only measure student achievement against state standards, but also provide meaningful score reports that can help students, parents, and educators address any areas of student weakness. Our environment is fast-paced and requires people at all levels who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done on time while maintaining quality.
Growth in AIR’s Assessment Program has created a new opportunity for a Production Associate with experience working in Quark to join our team in our Washington, D.C. (Georgetown) office.
- Format assessment testing documents, such as proposals for new business, administration manuals, brochures, test books, and large-print test booklets.
- Develop page layouts, templates, style sheets, and production style guides as needed.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of AIR publications with AIR staff.
- Prepare electronic files for online or print delivery.
- Create and edit graphics for online assessment testing.
- Follow client/state style guides, internal guides, and internal QC processes.
BA/BS, preferably in Communications, Design or related field with 3+ years related experience in a professional production or publishing environment. Ability and experience in graphic design and desktop publishing. Advanced proficiency in QuarkXpress, Adobe Illustrator, MS Office applications, and Adobe Acrobat on both Mac and PC platforms. A Quark proficiency test is required for all candidates. Ability to work individually or as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment. Knowledge of printing industry and preflighting.
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...