Keep our servers humming and happy!
Keep our development team honest with reliable continuous deployment.
Monitor, manage, and administer our Dev, Demo, and Prod environments.
Drive decisions on our environment architecture as we bring on more users.
Read over our Chef cookbooks and Capistrano recipes and tell us what we did right. (Just kidding. We’re going to look to you to help us redo a lot of it.)
Contribute to core application development, as much as you can.
Implement new measurement technologies and help us improve performance.
Compensation & Benefits
- BS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Solid familiarity with Linux system administration and Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails is strongly preferred.
- Good software engineering hygiene: source control, test-driven development, etc.
- Internship or work experience in a related field is a definite plus.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance.
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays.
- 401k plan with company matching funds.
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company.
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
Arcadia Solutions LLC - 16 months ago