Create, configure and manage virtualized build and test infrastructure used for development, test, performance testing and production software release. This includes the lab infrastructure in Sunnyvale, CA as well as a development environment in Granada, Spain.
Lead key automation functions, including back-up, continuous integration, provisioning
Prototype, develop and maintain development tools and systems
Please send your resume to DS023jobs@rti.com .
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years industry experience with
- designing and maintaining build systems and test lab infrastructure
- configuration management and automation tools
- monitoring systems, including Nagios, Ganglia
- continuous integration tools - experience with Atlassian tools is a plus
- system administration of systems running Unix/Linux, Windows and VMWare, RTOS/BSP
- Database management and configuration: Oracle, MySql
- scripting languages: perl, shell scripting or python
- Passion for operating systems internals, performance, distributed systems, embedded systems and computer networks.
- Is results oriented and can work independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Can be successful working with development teams in multiple locations.
- US Person preferred
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary,
company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible
spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment
to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Real-Time Innovations - 18 months ago