You will be leading the journey to replace our old, tired software release process with a new continuous delivery / deployment based on latest open source tools. The result is expected to dramatically reduce our development cycle times and enable our teams to deliver early, often and with a higher quality than ever before.
· Experience building a modular, scalable code management/build/software configuration mgmt. /deployment infrastructure that positions the team for rapid
growth and ability to add capabilities modularly as if they were designed in from the beginninge.
· Experience deploying and maintaining a state of the art DevOps process
· Must be a Linux developer; Windows developer experience is a plus
· Must have 2-5 years of experience with Python
· Have worked with Git for at least 3 years.
· Experience with automated test teams to identify logical extension points for automated testing, post-build smoke tests, etc.
· Understanding and experience creating an appropriate strategy for managing and publishing build artifacts
· Experience with Agile principles
· Understand deep technical build and deployment issues with developers.
· Experience with open source deployment software such as Puppet & Chef, Puppet preferred.
· Big plus if candidate has worked with VMWare vSphere and Puppet to automate the creation of VM’s for development, test and production.
· Experience automating the provisioning of VM’s in Amazon EC2 or similar experience
· 3 years of shell scripting experience
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Rocky Makooi, Human Resources Department at RMakooi@metratech.com or call 781-839-8353 for confidential consideration. Please note MetraTech is not accepting unsolicited resumes from specialty recruiting firms or other similar third parties for this position at this tim
MetraTech Corp - 16 months ago