Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software available as turnkey communications systems or tools for customers to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Digium strives to be a fun place to work, with a culture of innovation. We look for people that want to work in a fast paced, fun, and flexible environment. At Digium, software developers work with cutting edge technologies and tools. We are looking for people that are excited about their work and who want to work with other passionate developers.
Duties of Position:
- Design and manage systems for web-based scalable applications
- Build and manage DevOps frameworks and tools to automated scalable web infrastructures
- Build and run automated tests to perform system and functional level tests for web-based architectures
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years experience writing software that automates system administration or software testing
- Mastery of systems administration
- Mastery of scripting/automation tools (Python or Perl)
- Mastery of managing public or private clouds (AWS, OpenStack, Juju, and/or Foreman)
- Experience with IT automation tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with testing methodologies
- Source code management including git
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
- Linux and open source environments
- Large scale web deployments
- Asterisk, VoIP, and telephony
- Familiar with Agile development and test processes
- Familiar with C/C++
- A track record of being generally awesome
About Digium Digium Inc., the Asterisk Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...