For more than 110 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Café Bustelo®, Café PilonTM, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
Developer, Run Model
Orrville, Ohio (Greater Cleveland/Akron area)
Manager, Run Model
- Diagnoses problems / issues to identify root cause
- Writes code or configures software to correct application issues
- Maintains application for proactive issue resolution
- Consults with Tier 1 support on “how to” questions and provides knowledge of existing functionality within current applications and integrations.
- Understands how data is utilized and transformed in applications and scripts.
- Adheres to and supports the use of IS standards for code development and code promotion
- Execute unit testing to ensure new functionality corrects problems identified
- Tracks demand requests in project demand repository
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
The J.M. Smucker Company is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Degree in Information Services or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with SQL
- High personal standards of integrity
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must
Smucker's - 22 months ago