Link Technologies is currently in search of a Developer/Programmer
Analyst for a contract opportunity in Las Vegas, NV.
Will assist an internal software engineering staff in the development of
a proprietary software solution for multi-agency interaction of a system that
will be used for receiving, storing and retrieval of data. The number of users
of the system will be in the 1,000+ range.
- Creates new or modifies existing programs.
- Plans and develops test data to validate new or modified programs;
designs input and output forms and documents.
- Troubleshoots software problems.
- Tests and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends and implements
appropriate applications design.
- Maintains and communicates accurate status of work performed.
- Interviews functional and technical staff to gather documentation
required for analysis of current system architecture and application requirements.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the team's service by
offering suggestions or direction as a member of the team.
- Good level experience with MS SQL Server databases.
- Good level experience in C# .NET back-end programming required or Good
level experience in ASP.NET front-end programming required or Good level
experience in T-SQL
- Experience in systems analysis, design, and programming required.
- Experience in the design and construction of client/server applications
- Demonstrates professional organization, documentation, communication and
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word Format to
email@example.com and reference Job ID # 5498. Applicants must be
able to pass criminal background check and drug test. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA
sponsorship at this time.