ABSi Corporation has several opportunities for Developers/Software Engineers in the Northern Virginia area.
We are seeking Developers/Software Engineers with experience building widgets from networks (like JWICS and SIPRnet) to access the customers work products and source data from their networks using bulk data transfer mechanism and browse down capabilities in the near future. Ideally we are looking for experienced individuals with strong Java and Ozone widget framework experience. Agency experience a huge plus and highly preferred.
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required for this position.
The selectee will be part of the team performing full lifecycle development of Customer applications and other IT capabilities.
1. Java development experience
2. Experience designing and developing service oriented architecture applications
3. Experience with SQL Databases
4. Experience developing and supporting applications on enterprise networks
1. Experience developing and supporting applications on enterprise networks
2. Experience with Ozone Widget Framework
3. Experience with Lucene/SOLR and other indexing and search technologies
4. Experience shepherding applications through Certification and Accreditation process
5. Experience working within Project Management Framework and Agile methodologies
6. Experience with RetrievalWare and/or Oracle databases
7. Experience with Linux system engineering and administration