HVHC (Highmark Vision Holding Company) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pennsylvania-based Highmark Inc. and is comprised of:
• Davis Vision, one of the nation’s leading managed vision and eye care providers, serving more than 10,000 client groups covering nearly thirty-five million beneficiaries.
• Viva International Group, a worldwide leader in ophthalmic frames and sunglass distribution and manufacturing.
• Visionworks of America, Inc. the largest and fastest growing U.S. - owned, specialty optical retail chain in the country. Comprised of over 540 retail stores in 40 states and the District of Columbia through 15 retail brand names.
Together, our "family" of companies provides vision care to thousands of organizations and to millions of Americans.
We have an immediate need for a .NET Application Developer
The successful candidate must possess the following:
• Design, develop, test and implement new applications or enhancements to existing applications
• Provide support to ensure applications are operational at all times
• Evaluate new business requests to determine feasibility, cost, time and compatibility with current systems
• Identify, recommend and implement new technologies and/or upgrades as they become available
• Work closely with business analysts and developers in a collaborative team environment
• Write technical requirements and software
• 3 – 5 years of development and implementation experience using VB.NET, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, SQL, T-SQL, Visual Studio 2005 or above
• 3 – 5 years of SQL Server experience in database design, basic administration, creating stored procedures, functions and views, T-SQL
• Experience with SQL Reporting Services
• Experience using DTS/SSIS
• Experience with multi-tier application architecture and development
• Strong ability to multi-task and work under time constraints to meet project deadlines
• Work effectively in a team environment
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Experience with Microsoft Analysis Services and Data Warehousing
• Development and implementation experience with Team Foundation Server
• Electronic Data Interchange and EDI Translator software experience
• Knowledge of medical billing