We are currently seeking a Programmer Analyst (Web Developer) to design, develop, and maintain web applications
1. Interact directly with business community to identify and document technical requirements.
2. Develop technical design requirements for new applications.
3. Assist in logical and physical database design.
4. Create prototypes for client demonstrations/presentations.
5. Design, Code, unit test technical solutions.
6. Monitor existing applications. Identify issues/deficiencies and recommend solutions.
7. Troubleshoot issues reported by application users
8. Ability to multi-task and manage time between simultaneous projects
9. Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
10. Adhere and maintain a positive working relationship with all the enterprise departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
11. Fulfill department requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personal illness, vacation, or education.
12. Perform at or above the enterprise evaluation standards established within the Open Systems department.
13. As required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
• BS or MS Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Experience & Background:
• Minimum 4 years experience developing professional websites.
• Experience with ASP.NET, preferably ASP.NET version 2.0
• Experience with VB Script/MS Active Server Pages
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience using Version Control Software
In addition to a competitive compensation, Davis Vision strives to provide an appealing work environment and comprehensive benefits package that meets the needs of our associates and their families. If you are interested in becoming part of a family that regards their associates as professionals and invests in their employees by offering training and coaching, then you’ll want to be a part of the Davis Vision family. EOE. Committed to a drug free and smoke-free workplace.