Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two business practices intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
We bring simplicity and predictability to engagements and help clients significantly improve their efficiency through the use of proven technology and business management strategies.
Our continued rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire. Our typical hires have a *Big 4* consulting background, with 4-15 years of experience, and are people who are looking to have more control over their careers. Our business is our people.
Our consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
Compensation & Benefits
- Interact with clients to gather requirements, manage expectations and communications
- Design and develop VB.NET solution, utilizing stored procedures from SQL
- Test solutions after customization and guide stakeholders through UAT
- 3+ yrs business experience in developer or analyst roles
- Basic understanding of SQL Stored Procedures from SQL 2008 DB
- Experience with Linq-to-SQL database communications
- College degree in Computer Science or related field, or applicable work experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation and client management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- BI Development
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Previous Microsoft experience very helpful
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The BI Data Analyst will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off.
One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 - 17 months ago