Job ID: TSS-001789
Job Title: Developer [Mainframe,web]
Job Location: Raleigh NC
Job Type: C
Job Duration: 12 months
Roles And Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience programming and design of large scale Mainframe based and web based distributed systems ,
- Experience with Oracle or DB2, data transformations , XSLT and ESQLJava, WebSphere, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, WSDL, and XML.
- Experience with federated performance testing.
- Experience developing Integration architectures using tools such as IBM Message Broker or WebSphere ESB and associated IDE’s
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus or Service Oriented Architecture constructs for data transfer and interfaces between mainframes and mainframe to servers and distributed server environments in a statewide environment.
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering IBM Tools on the Z-OS and AIX WebSphere platform .
- Integrating to legacy platforms (CICS, VSAM, DB2, IMS, JCL)
- WS Security and other WS- * standards
- ETL concepts and tools
DatamanUSA, LLC - 20 months ago