Working for RideCharge provides an opportunity to join the team responsible for revolutionizing ground transportation nationwide through smart mobile and enterprise applications. You'll be part of the team building our next generation platform as well supporting our popular Microsoft based solution.
- Build all necessary pages and define related functionality using .NET technology
- Map database fields to services exposed to a given user via a web or client interface
- Review the existing .NET code for debugging and enhancement purposes
- Troubleshoot and optimize existing stored procedures
- Optimize rules dealing with stored procedures, functions and indexes
- Design and build the required reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports
- Design a process to migrate data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Develop code and supporting documentation
- Work in a team to develop, test, and deploy software changes
- Work with clients to understand new requirements and implement them
- Provide operational support when necessary to ensure continuity of operations
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices
- Comfortable with OO programming and n-tier architectures
- Experience with integrating various data formats (ETL, SSIS, XML)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast moving and industry changing environment
- Strong development experience with T-SQL: construction of stored procedures, triggers and blocks
- Experience with web services frameworks and JSON
- 5+ Years Enterprise Application Development experience with C#.NET
- Experience with GPS and associated APIs (such as Google Maps or MapQuest) a plus
- Mobile development experience a plus
Our flagship product is Taxi Magic, the award-winning electronic booking service that allows consumers and business travelers to quickly and easily book a ride in 42 cities across North America. We also develop Taxi Magic TV, an in-taxi console that provides entertainment content, place-based media, and credit card payment for taxi passengers. Our latest product, Sedan Magic, launched in New York City in May 2012 and enables users to book rides from local car services.
Based in Alexandria, VA and part of the Washington DC startup community, RideCharge is a well-funded mobile software company with over $20M in funding from strategic and financial investors. Our growing team of over 50 full-time employees is dedicated to revolutionizing the travel industry, while building a great, lasting company in the process. We work hard and have fun together. New team members have the opportunity to contribute ideas and efforts that decide the future success of the company. We are building a diverse, high-performance team dedicated to revolutionizing local travel and making life easier. For more information please visit taximagic.com.
Why Work at RideCharge?
Mobile technology is rapidly changing how people interact with the world around them. RideCharge is a fast-growing software startup dedicated to extending mobile technology and innovation to ground transportation industries, making travel more convenient and reliable for millions of customers. We share a broad vision for the future of local travel: Rides, when you need them, booked and delivered seamlessly, serviced by great partners.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Semi-flexible hours
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 8 holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dependent Care FSA Plan
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Cutting edge employee technology
- Startup office environment (casual dress, etc.)
Please share your resume using the Apply option below and we will take it from there. Only applicants who include an online portfolio link will be considered. Interviews will be granted on a rolling basis. Due to the large number of responses, replies will only be sent to candidates selected for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
Copyright Notice: This content has been copyrighted. To request permission to syndicate this content visit https://www.sortiq.com/feedback.
Taxi Magic/RideCharge - 22 months ago