Our stable client in the Phoenix area is looking for a .NET candidate to join their team on a mission critical project.
These candidates should be able to work on high priority projects with minimal direction and are eager to work on a fast paced team!
These candidates must have a background in :
- Full life cycle application development
- Improvements and corrections to existing applications
Programming Languages/Development Tools:
Database Systems/Database Tools:
- .Net Framework 2, 3.5, 4 (Expert 5 years)
- Visual Studio 2008, 2010 C# Asp.Net (Expert 5 years)
TA/Testing- Approaches, Applications:
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g (Advanced 2 years)
- SQL Server, TSQL and/or PL-SQL Scripting (Intermediate 1 years)
- N-TIER Application Development (Client-Web-App-DB) [Advanced 2 years)
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
- MS Office (Advanced 3 years)
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Monster - 20 months ago