Title: Developer - Web Scraper
Location: Stamford, CT
Type: Direct hire/permanent
Salary: Negotiable (client wants to know current compensation and desired compensation). Great benefits package offered.
We are a private investment management firm founded in August of 1992. From its state-of-the-art facility in Connecticut and its affiliated offices in New York City, London and Hong Kong, the firm manages a number of private investment funds in long-short equity, quantitative equities and other strategies.
Our Technology department employs 150 professionals and delivers all technology solutions used within the firm. Technology seeks individuals that are highly proficient in their respective technology platform, articulate, solution driven, client focused and proactive in building their technology skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of data extraction, regular expressions and pattern matching.
- Core .Net 4.5 skills, C#, ASP.Net, Generics, Multi-Threading, Parallelism and LINQ.
- Object oriented programming and design. Reusable class library and dll creation.
- Some API knowledge with providers like LinkedIn, Twitter, FB Connect, Twilio and Facebook.
- PYTHON, PERL or Ruby development experience.
- MS SQL development skills. Expertise in large sets, data mining, normalization and data modeling. SQL Profiler and optimization.
- Experience developing clustered server services, IIS configuration and storage issues.
Indeed - 19 months ago