Developer - ETL Informatica Developer
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for developing software solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Develop/Test/Implement/Support ETL workflows for a Data Warehouse.
• Responsibilities include development and maintenance using Informatica Power Exchange and Data Transformation/Complex Data Exchange applications.
• Define/evolve transformation and load standards.
• Follow standard coding techniques and assist in moving towards a framework model and abstraction of data access to reduce development time and cost.
• Work as part of a development team to meet development and implementation deadlines.
• Provide production support of Informatica processes.
• Knowledge and understanding of processing data across multiple platforms and experience with large-scale projects are essential.
5+ years - Informatica Power Center with some skills in advanced transformations
4+ years - Relational database with strong SQL skills
4+ years - Data Warehouse ETL workflow design and implementations
2+ years - Informatica version 9
2+ years - Informatica performance tuning
1+ years - Informatica Data Transformation/Complex Data Exchange
Experience in extracting data from Siebel CRM to SAP BW is a huge plus.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in a client server environment involving PC/Windows, databases, and Unix.
• Experience with developing software solutions
• Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
• Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
• Knowledge of categorizing and prioritizing analysis and mapping workload for planning and forecasting
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Capgemini - 20 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...