Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for developing software solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Required Skills and Experience:
Skills and Knowledge
- Work with JDA technical SME's and BI tech lead to understand ETL needs.
- Work with Informatica ETL architect and other stakeholders to drive ETL solution design.
- Ability to perform sizing and effort estimations for the ETL work and come up with staffing plans.
- Drive / lead complete SDLC for the ETL development effort for sourcing data from JDA Oracle DB into Teradata EDW for BI reporting.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development including experience with Informatica
- 3+ full phase implementation experience with Informatica ETL tool
- 3+ years of Data warehouse and ETL design, build, test experience including requirements assessment, ownership of data integration architecture and ETL scheduling using Informatica
- Past experience of using Informatica on Teradata and / or Oracle DB is a must.
- Should have good understanding of RDBMS principles.
- Understanding of JDA Demand planning and fulfillment modules would be a big plus.
- Should possess strong hands-on development skills in Informatica 9.1 / 8.6 and Oracle 10 or higher.
- Should have the ability to test and debug advanced code
- Experience with developing software solutions
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
- Knowledge of categorizing and prioritizing analysis and mapping workload for planning and forecasting
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Experience within a delivery role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Capgemini - 23 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...