Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT functional solutions. The Senior Consultant will also apply deep functional expertise and client handling skills in order to ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues and overall client satisfaction. The Senior Consultant will work under minimal supervision and will be required to oversee the work of more junior team members. The Senior Consultant will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for developing software solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Experience with developing software solutions
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
- Knowledge of categorizing and prioritizing analysis and mapping workload for planning and forecasting
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Experience within a delivery role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Key Qualities, Expertise and Strengths:
- Designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica Powercenter 9.x
- Proven ability to understand and write complex ORACLE SQL statements is required.
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality (DQ) and Informatica Data Validation Option (DVO) required.
- Extensive experience in developing and designing Informatica transformation objects, session tasks, worklet, workflows, workflow configurations and sessions (reusable and non-reusable)
- Troubleshooting the Informatica Repository Server and Integration Services
- Troubleshooting and supporting ETL systems in a Production environment including resolving issues and deploying bug fixes in a timely manner
- Administering Informatica PowerCenter and Data Analyzer Repository
- Managing folder and schema structures, managing users, groups, and roles, global / local repository relationships and backup and recovery
- Full life cycle development including analysis, design, development, testing and documentation including version control practices and technologies
- Performing systems/data analysis (preferred) or working with Business Analysts to implement Informatica mappings and workflows, shell scripts and stored procedures
- Data Warehousing concepts (Schemas, Dimensions, Fact, SCD's, Keys, Normalization, and Aggregation) and, ETL concepts (extraction, transform, loads and optimization) and methodologies (Kimball preferred), Dimensional modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. This includes the ability to communicate with business users to understand requirements, the ability to socialize ideas among peers, and the ability to document work product.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, couples with excellent oral and written communication skills.Technical (mini. 4+ years of experience)
- Strong Informatica 9.x or higher with decent experience with using Informatica Data Quality (DQ) and Informatica Data Validation Option (DVO).
- Strong Oracle 10g SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting preferred.
- Experience with Scheduling tool such as UC4 preferred
- Experience within the healthcare/pharma industry would be beneficial.
Capgemini - 19 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...