Our client in North Phoenix is looking for a Java developer to join their team for a high profile project!
This client offers a highly collaborative work environment, state of the art facilities, great culture and location!
Advanced proficiency with the following technologies:
Developer will be responsible for working on enterprise class web services that support the distribution platform within an Agile/Scrum environment. Tasks will include new feature development, defect fixes, and development platform tasks such as build standardization and deployment automation. Back-end development.
- Java (3-5 years' experience)
- XML, XSLT, DTD or Schema modeling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing
- Service oriented designs and technologies (AJAX, XML/JSON)
- Web service protocols, such as SOAP
- Software development tool kits, such as Subversion and Hudson.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills is a MUST.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demeanor.
Prefer US Candidates and Green Card Holders.
No remote work will be allowed.
Don't hesitate! submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
(No third parties, please)
Requirements: JAVA, EJB, SQL SERVER 2008, SPRING, MVC, HTML, CSS, JSP
In 2010, Partners in Business Systems, Inc. merged with Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) and is now operated as the Partners...