Discover the opportunity of a lifetime.
Join an outstanding team that offers exciting job opportunities with the goal of providing
the absolute best support to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer for a database and software development project in Northern Virginia. The project involves the preparation of large datasets for delivery to a new shared cloud computing and storage environment.
1. 15 years of experience as a software system developer.
2. Excellent skills developing enterprise systems including; designing, integrating, coding, testing, deploying and supporting software intensive systems.
3. Configuration management discipline.
4. Development experience meeting rigorous interface specification and performance requirements.
5. Experience with developer tools to support all activities including but not limited to: IDEs, automated test tools, design tools, automated deployment utilities, and configuration management environments.
6. XML, XSLT, XML Schema and JSON expertise.
7. Service oriented architecture ( SOA) and web services development experience ( REST and/or SOAP) including frameworks and ESB.
8. UI framework development experience.
9. Search Technology implementation experience.
10. SQL experience.
11. Experience configuring and using Apache web server and Tomcat or equivalent.
12. Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
13. Experience with Scripting Programming Languages, such as Perl, Python, Ruby.
1. Master Data Management experience.
2. Experience with Large-Scale ( Terabytes) Data.
3. Experience with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
4. MPP architecture experience.
5. Familiarity with emerging Cloud Technologies.
6. Experience developing in the customer information security environment including ICSA training .completion and administrative account access.
7. Ruby, Rails, AJAX, JQuery, GXT and/or OWF.
8. Spring, JAXB, Hibernate.
9. Solr/Lucene, Lucid Imagination Lucidworks.
10. Service Mix.
11. Experience with SPARQL, NoSQL.
12. Four year college degree in a scientific or technical field, Masters or higher desired.
13. JAVA, java script and UNIX experience.
14. Experience with Java, java script and Unix development.
15. Experience with:
o Network architecture, design and protocols
o Virtualization platforms
o Storage networks
o Semantic Web Technologies
You must have a current and active TS/SCI w CI or FS Poly security clearance for this position.
Our corporate culture promotes a healthy work/life balance.
DigiFlight’s competitive benefits package allows employees to manage their personal and
professional portfolios through a variety of features and programs.
Our benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account , Paid Time Off
( PTO), 10 paid holidays, Tuition Education Assistance, Professional Development, 401 ( k)
retirement plan, Life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance, Employee
Referral Program .
DigiFlight, Inc. ( DFI) is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
DigiFlight, Inc. - 2 years ago