Discover the opportunity of a lifetime.
Join an outstanding team that offers exciting job opportunities with the goal of providing
the absolute best support to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer that will define and/or assist in the development of the project plan. Will also maintain and/or assist in the maintenance of the Storage Archival and Retrieval System ( STARS) system to include system administration. Provide 24/7 system and user support for STARS, to include Federal holidays. Research, define, and analyze complex business and system requirements. Design software systems/components to automate business and system requirements. Produce system, software, and test documentation as required. Install and configure COTS products such as Documentum Content Server and Oracle RDBMS.
General Experience: 15 years
Specialized Experience: 10 years
* Knowledge of Groups business processes and workflow
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills, customer service oriented
* Working knowledge of SQL, and application performance tuning
* Documentum Content Server installation and configuration
* Oracle RDMBS installation, configuration, and administration
* Working knowledge of Cognos database reporting package
* Working knowledge of COTS packaged applications such as Documentum
* Work with customer to collect/refine requirements and provide system support
* MS Windows Server and SUN Solaris ( unix) operating systems
* Java development ( J2EE/Java/jsp/html), Development tools: java IDE ( e.g. JBuilder, Eclipse,etc.)
* CM tool such as MS VSS
* Data modeling/design/analysis
* Documenutum WebTop installation and customization ( strongly desired)
You must have a current and active TS/SCI w CI or FS Poly security clearance for this position.
Our corporate culture promotes a healthy work/life balance.
DigiFlight’s competitive benefits package allows employees to manage their personal and
professional portfolios through a variety of features and programs.
Our benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account , Paid Time Off
( PTO), 10 paid holidays, Tuition Education Assistance, Professional Development, 401 ( k)
retirement plan, Life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance, Employee
Referral Program .
DigiFlight, Inc. ( DFI) is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
DigiFlight, Inc. - 11 months ago