Meet and consult with clients to determine scope and effort of projects.
Participate in requirements definition and prototype design.
Architect, develop and implement browser-based applications using the PHP toolset.
Architect, develop and implement supporting database systems using MySQL.
Maintain all source code within Subversion server.
Implement dynamic user interfaces across various devices using responsive design techniques.
Provide consistent written documentation to clients in the form of project status memos and meeting recaps.
Participate as a team member in supporting others throughout the organization.
- BS degree in computer science or related degree or equivalent
- Experience with Magento, Wordpress, or CodeIgniter is a plus.
- Microsoft Windows OS with MS Office
- Linux Apache (LAMP Stack) Web Servers
- Microsoft IIS Web Servers
Weidenhammer Systems Corporation - 18 months ago