Job Title: C# .NET Developer
Department: 041 Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
Working on the full software development lifecycle of new functionality and change requests.
To develop software in C#/ASP.Net 4.0 to a high quality, conforming to our in-house standards.
To implement new database functionality in T-SQL for SQL Server 2008, and to work with the database architects on schema changes.
Participating in sprint planning and daily scrums, providing insight into estimation of work.
Working closely with AGILE Product Owners to understand acceptance criteria/requirements.
Working closely with Test Analysts to resolve QA issues and assist in test planning.
· Proven track record in developing web applications with ASP.Net and C# in.Net 3.5 / 4.0
· Strong object-oriented analysis, design skills and knowledge of design patterns
SQL Server 2008, ability to write and maintain complex T-SQL queries and an understanding of schema design and query optimisations
· AGILE methodology
- Must have good problem solving skills and be able to work in collaborative environments - as well as being self-motivated and solve complex problems independently
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years professional experience.
- Adaptable and flexible team player.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce results quickly, accurately, and independently.