The Software Engineer Team Lead will be the Team Lead of the design and development of the Cormant-CS data center management system. You will lead a small team working on full stack development including jQuery/BackboneJS client, and a C# MVC architecture with NHibernate/RDBMS as the back-end. As a Team Lead, you will be expected to provide coaching to more junior developers.
The role allows you to collaborate on the newest features to shape the future of the software. Your work will be highly visible and used by Fortune 500 customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field.
- 7+ years web application development experience.
- 2+ years experience in a team lead or supervisory role.
- Excellent understanding of C#.
- Excellent object oriented programming principles.
- Test driven development.
- Relational databases.
- Proven track record developing high quality software.
- NHibernate ORM
- BackboneJS, Backbone.Marionette
- CSS pre-processors
- You are passionate about design, programming and toolsets and you stay current on the latest technical trends.
- You like to collaborate with your team.
- Your focus is user-centric.
- You are detail oriented and not afraid to discard code and start again (for you, “refactor mercilessly” is not just a tee-shirt slogan).
- You are creative and think outside the box.
- You like the idea of working for a privately-owned company with about 10-20 people in the office where your work is highly valued and meaningful.
- You appreciate a temperate climate averaging 300 days of sunshine.
This is a full-time position. We work hard and initiative is rewarded.
- Excellent Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Beer Fridge Fridays and nearly unlimited soda and Peet’s coffee
- Casual and fun office environment with friendly coworkers (even the bosses!)
- Live in sunny San Luis Obispo, CA (10 minutes to the beach)
- Relocation support available for the right candidate
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
Please provide a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cormant, Inc. - 9 months ago