This position will design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting Portfolio Credit Risk business objectives .
- Work with stake holders to identify and gather business requirements for new applications and reports.
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence applications utilizing SQL server, SAS, Business Objects, etc.
- Develop and maintain extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) routines for importing data from heterogeneous data sources into the data mart.
- Design and develop OLAP/Analysis services cubes, SSIS packages, jobs, MDX scripting and OLAP cube performance tuning.
- Design and develop client interfaces; create intranet access to cubes utilizing Office Web Components.
- Assist Modelers with data acquisitions.
- Adhoc data requests.
- Perform SQL server database administration: user rights/accounts, performance tuning, database migration and testing.
- Optimize and improve the performance of existing data marts and Business Intelligence applications.
- Ensure that the development of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions follow the establish business process.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team; communicating design, requirements, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team members.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with MS SQL Server (2005, 2008).
- Advanced T-SQL knowledge in the development of Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, SSIS, Indexes, etc in SQL 2005 and SQL 2008
- Must have experience in developing, tuning, managing, maintaining and administering reports for applications that use MS SQL as the back-end database platform.
- Understanding the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, data modeling, and ETL processes.
- Experience with dimensional database systems such as SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience in working with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Familiar with Oracle, Teradata and their clients tools (i.e. Golden, Toad, and Teradata SQL assistant.)
- Knowledge of SAS, Business Objects, Unix/Linux, Windows Network Administration, Visual Basics and Java a plus, but not required.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
You can also expect that it will be high energy from day one at T-Mobile: career growth, personal recognition, and diversity are all part of the mix. You'll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental coverage, a great company-matched 401(k) plan, advanced training, and more.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves.
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of...