Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
The Development/Test Technical Manager will provide program quality management strategy and execution leadership to the program in the area of Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineering. Individual is responsible for:
Consulting Managers are exempt resources who typically serve as liaisons with more senior levels of the client organization. They may collaborate and strategize with Consultants on the core client issues, their root causes, and then recommended solutions.
- Providing mentorship for the management of development and testing environments
- Overseeing integration of custom-developed applications onto the infrastructure
- Manage requirements for specified programs within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework
Senior Quality Assurance Manager is experienced business manager delivering System and Solution Testing policy, plans, processes, and procedures.
- Subject Matter Expertise directly to clients to support their ongoing programs, new initiatives, and strategic planning in one or more of RG’s core solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective team builder and facilitator of work groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent speaker, facilitator, information translator to client, customers, and teammates
- Experienced coach and mentor
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- Non-degreed and 15+ years of broad experience in test engineering and test management disciplines in federal Government and commercial environments
- BA/BS Degree and 9+ years of broad experience in test engineering and test management disciplines in federal Government and commercial environments
- MA/MS Degree and 4+ years of broad experience in test engineering and test management disciplines in federal Government and commercial environment
- Experience developing and implementing T&E policy, practices, metrics, and procedures
- Experience developing T&E metrics (e.g., CTPs, MOEs, MOPs, COIs, success criteria)
- Experience tracking/auditing T&E methods and processes within the SDLC framework
- Secret clearance
- DAU TST 102, 202, 303
- DAU CLE 003, 023, 025, 029, 035
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
Robbins Gioia, LLC - 16 months ago