Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
General Job Description
The Development Engineer II develops new products, solves engineering problems, and completes projects to meet objectives for a range of medical device products and processes to advance the strategic goals of the company.
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned )
· Creates new designs from components through finished devices and conceives and implements new manufacturing processes
· Contributes to the intellectual property of the company via invention disclosures and patent applications
· Prepares and maintains accurate documentation of concepts, design, drawings, and manufacturing processes consistent with the requirements of regulations and the company's quality management system
Education and/or experience must include
· Medical device design/manufacture and/or medical device/life science research
· Master's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Design, or closely-related field
· Must have current authorization to be employed in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
Employer: Cook Incorporated
Location of Employment: 750 Daniels Way, Bloomington, IN 47402
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cook Medical - 17 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...