The Development and Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing key administrative services to support the dynamic and fast-paced activities of the Development and Marketing Division. This includes managing the input of data into databases; processing gift acknowledgements and other correspondence; making arrangements for special events and meetings; coordinating, processing and distributing mailings; maintaining supplies; and tacking and reporting operational metrics.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- 1-2 years administrative assistant/secretarial experience
- Ability to establish work priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of relationship databases, such as Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to adjust and be flexible with changing work needs and demands.
- Ability to be a self-starter.
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Hands-on experience with Raiser’s Edge.
- Some college coursework or college degree in marketing, business, communications or related field; or advanced business training.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 10 months ago