Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser, a nationally renowned Minnesota non-profit, is looking for compassionate individuals to help create bright futures for children and adults with special needs. Fraser serves children of all abilities and adults with special needs through comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services. At Fraser we are passionate about the clients we serve, we are committed to building relationships that lead to successful outcomes for all we interact with.
OVERVIEW: Work with preschool-aged children diagnosed with Autism in the day treatment classrooms. Assist in providing appropriate treatment according to the child's individual treatment or behavior plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: 1. Participate in the planning and implementation of goals and objectives for assigned clients in the Fraser Autism Services.
2. Be responsible for knowing the therapeutic goals for clients in the assigned classroom, and how these goals will be accomplished within the group setting.
3. Work one-on-one or with a small group of clients in assigned classroom.
4. Write daily progress notes in parent notebooks or assist clients in completing daily notes.
5. Plan, lead, and/or participate in group activities, including music, as assigned
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER EMPLOYEES:
1. Serve as an example of the Fraser Employee Credo: “I am passionate for the client. I am committed to success. I value relationships.”
2. Comply with all Fraser policies and procedure requirements, and any applicable regulations.
3. Serve as an advocate for clients served.
4. Actively support Fraser’s mission, strategies and change initiatives
LOCATION: Fraser Minneapolis: 3333 University Ave. SE
CURRENT AVAILABLE SHIFTS: 1. Monday through Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm and/or 1:00pm-4:30pm
2. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30am-12:00pm and/or 1:00pm-4:30pm
3. Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30am-12:00pm and/or 1:00pm-4:30pm
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic knowledge of child development, experience working with young children through babysitting, internships, etc.
3. Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds.
4. Physical health and stamina to work on a consistent basis with children ages 4 years to 11 years who have typical or special needs.
5. Ability to achieve and maintain status of “not disqualified” upon completion of criminal background studies.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser also offers employees the opportunity to develop new skills and encourages career growth and development for employees within the organization. As providers of comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services, we employ professionals across a wide array of housing, education and healthcare services. Fraser is a place to learn, stay, and grow.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Fraser - 21 months ago