Title: Die Cast Quality Control Engineer / Quality Control Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire / Permanent / Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Larry Christie, Casting Executive Search Consultant with PointOne Recruiting Solutions, a division of Management Recruiters, is working on behalf of one of the country’s premier custom die casters to identify an experienced Die Cast Quality Control Engineer. If you’re ready to grow your casting quality career call today to join the finest, and most storied casting houses in the U.S.!
- Disposition suspect products, materials and equipment.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas and measuring equipment required.
- Record inspection or test data: weights, temperatures, grades or humidity and quantities inspected or graded.
- Negotiate dimensional and non-dimensional requirements with customers to achieve product conformance through process capability.
- Travel to key customers or vendors to resolve performance issues.
- Report to Corporate Quality Manager
RELEVANT KEYWORDS: High pressure die cast, aluminum, process studies, micrometers, gauges, calipers, quality engineering, automotive, medical device, diecast
- Minimum of 5 years experience in high pressure die cast
- Training in vocational school, 1-2 years related on the job experience and informal training with experienced workers or an Associates degree.
- ASQ-CQT certification a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification desired
For more details and the opportunity to apply/refer please contact:
Joy Cataldo , Project Coordinator for Larry Christie
Cast Metals Division
8411 Corporate Drive, Suite 100 | Racine, WI 53406
P 262.886.8000 Ext 246 | www.pointonerecruiting.com