Diesel Truck / Water & Oil Trailer Mechanic
Deer Valley Trucking is looking for an oil field equipment mechanic. The position requires a person that can work independently with minimal supervision and estimate and manage time.
- Performs routine scheduled maintenance on all equipment
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and diagnoses problems by sight and sound to resolve issues.
- Trouble shooting potential problems
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Tests, adjusts and repairs equipment to be operational
- Cummins and Kenworth engine repairs.
- Oil and water trailer repair.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
- Repairs basic electrical equipment
- Comply all with QHSE policies and procedures during the course of work
- Ensures full awareness of (and compliance with) requirements of relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures, and emergency procedures
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government entities.
- Welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble or repair structural forms such as machinery frames, skids, tanks
- Lubricates and cleans parts
- Requests parts and machines to be ordered as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year experience working on diesel and gas equipment
- Knowledge of current practices, equipment, materials, and supplies used in the mechanical trade
- Skills in proper and safe use of mechanical tools
- Read, write, and understand English
- Work a 24-hour on call schedule
- Read and interpret documents (safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, etc.)
- Write reports and correspondence such as Job Safety Environmental Analysis (JSEA)
- Perform basic math operations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure)
- None Smoker preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
If you are interested and meet ALL the requirements listed reply with resume to the email address attached. If you do not meet the requirements please don't apply.
Deer Valley Trucking, Inc. (DVT) was purchased in January, 2010 and is owned and operated by Wade Chapman, President & CEO and Jason...