Essential Job Functions:
Assist with setting up meal trays on tray line
Transport and retrieve dietary carts to unit dining rooms.
Set up each dining room before each meal and clean after each meal.
Make snacks, sandwiches, salads, desserts, all fluids needed for tray line (milk, juice, thickened liquid, house shake).
Use dish washer and garbage disposal.
Clean and sanitize work area.
Monitor kitchen and dining rooms for any needed supplies and restock when necessary.
Follow posted cleaning schedule.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 30 pounds
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently bend, twist and reach.
- Alternate between standing and walking.
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
- Exposure to cleaning agents and/or chemicals.
- Exposure to humidity, heat and some hot equipment.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to enter the job.
- Food service experience or classes.
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities required to competently perform the job.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets.
- Food safety and sanitation.
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively.
Woodside Senior Communities - 15 months ago