Stratford Nursing & Rehab, a 66-bed skilled nursing facility, is now hiring a part-time Dietary Aide to join our team.
Stratford NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A part-time dietary aide in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Completion of approved Food, Safety and Sanitation Study Course.
- Completion of Care Initiatives Dietary Orientation which could include training on modified diets.
- Demonstrated skills in quantity food preparation and service.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Follow menus and prepare food and beverages
- Organize duties to complete tray service in a timely manner
- Assure kitchen equipment and surfaces are clean and sanitized according to dietary procedures
- Store food in compliance with dietary procedures
Position reports to: Dietary Services Manager