Dietary aides are responsible for serving resident meals, knowing diet orders, texture modifications, adaptive equipment needed for resident safety and independence, cleaning and using dietary equipment, and for assisting in all areas of dietary services as requested. |
* Must be able to work efficiently, quickly, and safely to provide meals and snacks on time.
- * Ability to read, write, speak, understand English to complete essential duties.
- * Ability to deal with and understand capabilities of customers, patients, and residents.
- Knowledge and practices food handling safety.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
St. Francis Health Services - 30+ days ago