Apply online at www.elderwood.com
The Supervisor of Dietary Services team member assists with nursing the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the staffing and operation of the dietary department.
- A.A.S. Degree in Food Services Administration or accredited Food Services Manager Course required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Awareness of the importance of fulfilling residents' dietary needs and preferences is required; ability to relate well with residents is necessary.
- Working knowledge of sanitary code requirements and safety measures involved in food services required.
- High degree of personal cleanliness and good hygiene necessary; health status suitable for work in food services required.
- Computer skills to operate dietary software for food inventory and production preferred.
ElderWood Health Care at Birchwood
4800 Bear Rd.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...