Apply online at www.elderwood.com
The Supervisor of Dietary Services team member assists with nursing the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for the staffing and operation of the dietary department.
- A.A.S. Degree in Food Services Administration or accredited Food Services Manager Course required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Awareness of the importance of fulfilling residents' dietary needs and preferences is required; ability to relate well with residents is necessary.
- Working knowledge of sanitary code requirements and safety measures involved in food services required.
- High degree of personal cleanliness and good hygiene necessary; health status suitable for work in food services required.
- Computer skills to operate dietary software for food inventory and production preferred.
ElderWood Health Care at Birchwood
4800 Bear Rd.