Vibrant Media (www.vibrantmedia.com) connects consumers in real time with engaging content and brand experiences cross-platform. Delivered directly off of words, images & video within a premium native environment, Vibrant’s solutions are designed to be viewable, relevant and engaging. With over 6,600 premium publishers, reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore 2014), Vibrant delivers native advertising at scale. Vibrant works with top advertisers such as Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, P&G, Sainsbury’s and Unilever. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, London, Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant's Digital Academy was established specifically for recent or entry level graduates wanting to kick start an exciting career in Digital Advertising. We are looking for smart, driven people with a deep passion for learning the digital industry from the ground up.
Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who work on our Client Services team to facilitate the pre-sales process. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their career in the digital space while supporting Adverting Age’s Top 100 Brands across a number of different products.
We are looking for someone that can:
• Admin for new opportunities, entering opportunity in CRM, logging avails details, etc.
• Help with information gathering: TNS reports, comScore, AdDatabase and any other means to gather needed client/agency information for Sales team/Manager
• Provide avails for proposed and booked campaigns
• Work with external inventory partners (VIA) to determine avails for off-network delivery
• Answer Sales queries related to any non-standard targeting, use of 3rd Party Data, retargeting, etc.
• Build full and sample Keyword Lists for proposed and booked campaigns
• Work with International Campaign Planning/Client Services to team to provide non-US Avails and non-English keyword lists as needed
• Use Image ITT tool to provide sample Images
• Copy suggestions for new bookings
• Assist Account Manager with creation of Demos via the Demo Maker Tool
• Filling out RFP templates to aid in the assistance of the Account Manager prior to proposal being sent to client
• New IO booking checks/over-booking process. Flagging where closed IOs do not align with proposed inventory or availability
• Keyword optimizations for active campaigns
• Inventory Management: providing product/vertical inventory forecasts.
• Manage keyword ownership programs
• Ensure inventory availability for post-launch optimization recommendations
• Develop tools to help manage keyword group inventory issues
• Backfill/LVA campaign keyword optimization
• Keyword Masterlist management
• Provide keyword and inventory insights to Strategic Accounts team and Sales for tier 1 accounts
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• Minimum internship experience in an online advertising sales support, account management, or planner role
• Charismatic and energetic demeanor
• Basic understanding of the internet and interactive advertising; familiarity with online advertising terminology
• Internet savvy with office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Show a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant Media - 11 months ago
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...