Solicits the business for business objectives and analytical requirements on a regular basis. Works with Finance to create or validate product forecasts, thoroughly understands revenue and cost elements and provides variance explanations. Works with Finance to identify and quantify opportunities and risks vs. forecast and budget. Uses a variety of data sources and platforms in order to complete job functions. Uses Excel, SAS/SQL or other ODBC tool and business intelligence tools in order to complete reporting and analysis. Assists with the development of data sources as needed. Builds report dimensions within business intelligence tool and creates standardized reporting and dashboards. Analyzes metrics by portfolio segment, measuring the entire product lifecycle, making recommendations to management on how to optimize profitable growth. Stays abreast of industry knowledge and trends, understanding the business needs. Recommends best practices, processes and alternate solutions to the business. May present results to senior management. Builds beneficial relationships with business partners and suppliers. Builds and maintains positive working relationships within our organization. Keeps the business up-to-date with any changes in circumstances that affect results, and takes action to resolve any issues. Identifies opportunities for operational efficiency. |
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Statistics or Analytical field required, MBA preferred
· 5-7 years of business and analytical experience required, credit card experience a plus
· SQL or SAS experience preferred
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Expert Excel skills and experience with working with business intelligence tools required
- Ability to remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to critically analyze situations and risks, determine paths of action, and make recommendations to remediate issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills to operate at any level of the business
- Strong skills to be effective in matrix-style management and environment.
- Organized, methodical and conscientious
- Ability to understand challenges from many points of view including from the perspective of a customer
- Proven capability to exceed delivery targets
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine ( to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products ) before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...