Be a part of Edelman’s exciting expansion in the Rochester area by joining our rapidly growing team in our Research Innovation & Technology Center. We are located in the "Neighborhood of the Arts" (close to Village Gate), where Edelman Berland employees enjoy a high-tech start-up culture and community while still having the resources of parent company Edelman, which is the world’s largest independent PR firm. Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and is among Glassdoor’s top ten “Best Places to Work” in 2011 and 2012.
We are looking for an entry-level exceptional research and customer service individual who is interested getting in on the ground floor as we build our Global Research Center. In this role, we are searching for someone that has a go getter attitude, can communicate and consult with internal clients to gather client specific details that will be used to build and maintain numerous Edelman Berland Digital Dashboards.
Exceptional communication skills are required for this position as is the gravitas of a world class customer service representative. This is a fast paced position that will be responsible for wearing a variety of hats from gathering client requirements, estimating a timeframe to build the dashboard, building the framework and inserting important information into the software interface, manipulating some basic logo files to insert into the build and maintaining the dashboard content over time.
The ideal candidate has experience working with basic MS programs and is adept at solving complex problems and is able to manage relationships with internal clients. This person will need to have the ability to multitask and keep up in a fast paced work environment as a key team player.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or proven relevant experience.
Experience / Skillset Preferred:
- Work with internal and external department to gather client monitoring and research requirements
- Take those requirements and estimate a timeframe for delivery
- Work with the software to build and insert needed content
- Set up reports and alerts as well as set up account permissions
- Coordinate with the set up team to ensure all client requirements are covered
- Schedule and ensure quality assurance happens and correct any specs if needed
- Deliver product to client for review
- Maintain and fulfill any ongoing needs related to that client
- Monitor social and print media over time and create insight to relay to the account team
- Comfortable with social media monitoring software
- Interest and or experience working with International businesses
- Ability to relate to and work with diverse staff in a cross departmental role
- Ability to converse with all levels within the organization including Sr. Exec’s
- Ability to work as a team member or on your own as needed
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability and enjoy solving complex conceptual problems
- Multitasking a must
- Familiar with basic computer language logic preferred
- Candidates with foreign language skills given priority
About Edelman Berland
Edelman Berland is a global, full-service market research firm that provides corporate, non-profit and government clients with strategic intelligence to make their communications and engagements with stakeholders the smartest they can be.
The firm specializes in qualitative and quantitative research, measurement, tracking and analysis in reputation, branding and communications. Edelman Berland is part of Edelman, the world’s largest public relations company.
Edelman Berland has more than 100 employees in offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.edelmanberland.com . Edelman Berland is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
StrategyOne is a full-service, strategic consulting firm that employs opinion research and advanced media analysis tools to craft evidence...