The Los Angeles Times Media Group is seeking a ecommerce marketer to develop and implement new high-profile initiatives. Working with the digital team, the person in this role will:
- Set up and manage multiple social media channels.
- Manage targeted ad campaigns.
- Leverage promotional content to merchandise goods and services.
- Help produce site on daily basis.
- Develop analytics dashboards to track results and make recommendations about evolving the ecommerce feature set.
- Coordinate with specialist in developing and launching marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally, between audience development, brand publishing and other departments, to drive results.
- At least three years of relevant experience and at least five years of work experience.
- At least two years of social media experience. Must know the difference of marketing on Facebook vs. Pinterest for a business.
- Experience with online publishing systems, such as Word Press
- Knowledgeable about ecommerce analytics. Experience with Omniture and/or Google Analytics is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively, across the digital organization.
- Experience and high-comfort level working in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree from an accredited four-year institution.
Chicago Tribune Company publishes the Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper with daily readership of about 1.8 million and about 2.6 million on...