IBM EMM Software Services consultants deliver best practices consultations and executional outsourcing on the entire portfolio of Digital Marketing alternatives to maximize sales and leads for our clients using the IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Suite™. IBM consultants enable superior returns by employing proprietary, web analytics based techniques to allow clients to reap maximum value from IBM SaaS applications including Web Analytics, Explore, Intelligent Offer, LIVEMail, Search Marketing, Social Analytics and AdTarget.
The Digital Marketing Services Consultant works with clients to evolve their digital marketing strategy and then develops and executes on a tactical roadmap to meet the strategic goals. This position requires a candidate that excels in all digital marketing disciplines, including Web Analytics Analysis and Optimization (including conversion analysis), SEM, SEO, Display, re-targeting, email, and personalization. The position is a challenging mix of data analysis and client-facing work. The right candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active, detail-oriented, and a hardworking professional able to work well in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
Preference for Dallas, followed by SF Bay Area, Austin, Atlanta, NY, Boston but could be anywhere for the right person.
• Four years of hands-on online marketing experience.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills including Client relationship management experience with a focus on customer service and delivering results
• Strong analytical experience.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Problem identifier and solver: must be able to think creatively about issues to find a resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong MS Office skills, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Passion for marketing and the Internet.C
• Comfortable assisting clients in learning and internalizing Digital Marketing Best Practices and effective use of Coremetrics applications.
Desirable Skills/Qualifications include:
• Experience with IBM Coremetrics Digital Marketing Optimization Suite
• Knowledge of direct marketing principles, strategies, tools and techniques
• Microsoft Bing and/or Google Adwords certified
Responsibilities could include some or all of:
Web-site Analysis and Optimization – advanced measurement analysis for a client’s online marketing campaigns such as Email, Paid Search and SEO helps identify issues and opportunities to set improvement targets and generate specific recommendations to improve online business
Conversion Analysis – ensures that campaigns’ effectiveness is measured by conversions/sales not purely by driving customers to clients’ sites.
Digital Analytics Training – Work directly with the client’s personnel to coach them on value extraction from IBM’s market-leading analytics applications, including advanced complex analysis.
Paid Search and Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising – enables clients to conduct marketing with a defined return, using KPIs such as Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), Cost per Lead (CPL) and New Customer Acquisition.
Personalized Recommendations – employing IBM Coremetrics Intelligent Offer, consultants generate personalized product recommendations based on each customer’s current and historical shopping interests, wisdom of the crowd, and business rules.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - helps clients become more findable online for their target audience and provide compelling value propositions and offers.
Social Media - provides an important means of influencing the buying process as well as enhancing brand awareness and sentiment.
Attribution Analysis – enables consultants to integrate impression data with LIVE profile data.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Analyze Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in eCommerce
- At least 1 year experience in eMarketing Strategy
- At least 1 year experience in Web Analytics
- At least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing
- English: Fluent
Responsibilities could also include:
Targeted eMail campaigns - utilize visitor's registered profiles to enable consultants to work with clients to send specific and relevant email messages to his or her customers
Display and Retargeting Ads - consultants help clients minimize both the marketing costs and the time needed to enable the advertising campaign while simultaneously increasing marketing spend effectiveness by leveraging the channels that perform to generate conversions.
• Manage a book of business consisting of multiple clients
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 11 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...