Careers at Lightspeed Research
Digital Marketing Associate- (Hispanic Market)
Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities - requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world's largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP - the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
This position is responsible for Hispanic panelist reach, engagement and support. Consult in all areas of Hispanic reach, branding, engagement and language.
- Engage with Hispanic panelist through social media as outlined in the social media strategy. Including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, blogging and other appropriate social media outlets.
- Proactively seek new and creative ways to engage the Hispanic panel and drive new recruits. Offering advice and consultation to management on Hispanic initiatives and digital marketing.
- Create content and portal updates for the Hispanic Panel website. Work with translators, designers and recruitment teams to drive conversion and cooperation rates.
- Manage email communication plans including recruitment, newsletters and rapport emails.
- Answer all incoming email and telephone contacts from US Hispanic panelist timely and efficiently.
- Additional duties as required.
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, marketing, PR or customer service.
- Prior experience in one of the following: online communities, social media marketing, Hispanic PR/marketing, Spanish language writing.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish, preferably Latin American Spanish.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and ability to interact using social media.
- Ability to work independently to achieve the goals outlined by management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing or online communities
- SEO, SEM, digital marketing
- Previous content creation experience
- HTML or graphic design experience is a plus
Lightspeed Research - 12 months ago