The Digital Acquisition Coordinator will support the Digital Marketing team in the daily management of display and mobile marketing campaigns. This is a dynamic opportunity with high exposure to how GR strategizes, executes and delivers digital advertising campaigns across our core brands of Proactive, Wen, Meaningful Beauty and Sheer Cover.
- Assist in the management of digital marketing campaigns throughout their full lifecycle including planning, delivery, optimization and post campaign analysis; must liaise with media and creative department to maintain schedules and ensure execution of tasks
- Responsible for trafficking of creative assets and reporting of campaign data, keeping track of the campaign start and end dates; maintaining marketing calendar for team
- Support back-end setup for all campaigns, including set-up for display advertising, offer testing, landing page testing; work with cross-functional teams, such as fulfillment, customer service, and product managers to coordinate set up
- Perform day to day operational support tasks including invoicing, campaign reporting
- Responsible for insertion order management and administration and working with the legal department; collection of all necessary campaign assets
- Contribute ideas for taking the digital advertising strategy forward in an ever-changing environment
- 1-2 years of relevant experience; Direct marketing skills/experience a plus
- Experience with project management and coordinating cross-functional teams
- Strong experience working in Excel and Power Point required
- Strong Analytical skills required
- General knowledge of online ad serving and content management systems
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment
- Effective project manager
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills – creative, practical, thorough
- Team player; works well in collaborative projects environments.
- Exercises sound judgment in communications and decision-making.
- Takes direction well; can work independently in most situations
- Reliable, dependable, works with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working long hours / overtime
- Enthusiastic and genuinely interested in digital marketing trends
- Consistently demonstrates the highest standards of integrity and professional conduct.