This position will have end-to-end accountability for online marketing initiatives and resulting sales quota across all of our web properties. This includes all aspects of the online life cycle from driving traffic to the sites, enhancing content to maximize conversion, building long term lead nurturing strategies, and ensuring new online customers are successfully on-boarded.
Overall responsibilities include the following:
Developing & executing marketing strategy (PPC, SEO, Partnerships,
e-mail marketing, lead-generation, landing page design, cross-linking agreements, and online content management
) through internal and agency resources to drive traffic to all
Owning & executing site content strategies to improve sales conversion & to enrich customer experience with our brands and affinity clients.
Lead development initiatives to build cutting-edge site experience.
Interfaces with internal teams to effectively execute all components of marketing plans.
Developing lead nurturing strategies to drive long-term online adoption of products
Enhancing “post-application” customer engagement processes to ensure successful on-boarding
Developing web analytics & reporting function to drive testing & innovation efforts and to quantify ROI production from the channel
Provides tactical support in the development of marketing strategy by line of business.
Performs market and competitive research.
Ability and experience managing multiple vendors to support online initiatives.
Prepares and presents marketing presentations, and assist with the development of marketing materials.
Full accountability for staff, marketing, and development expense budgets
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work
- 8+ years experience in progressively expanding online marketing, e-commerce, or web sales roles.
B2B (small-medium business) marketing experience ideal.
- Experience building and managing web analytics functions including - clickstream analytics, marketing ROI, and surveys/market research.
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and the application to mobile technology.
- Deep understanding of existing and emerging web marketing technologies and best practices.
- Experience leading development of new web properties (and enhancement of existing) including strategy development to creative/design to IT and project implementation.
- Continuous Improvement – ability to drive improvement in the process by working with other organizations including IT,
Product Management, and Marketing teams
- Knowledge of insurance products, functions, and marketing/service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication to effectively present new concepts and drive outcomes.
- Strong analytical focus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and technical resources.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Ability to influence cross functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of CMS systems (.Net and
experience a plus but not required)
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...