has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years. Globally, Atkins is the largest UK-based engineering and design consultancy and one of the world's largest design firms with nearly 18,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovative and sound design. As the official engineer of the 2012 London Olympics, few companies can rival the size and diversity of our projects. Whether it’s the concept for a new skyscraper, the upgrade of a rail network, the modeling of a flood defense system or the improvement of a management process, we plan, design and enable solutions.
seeks a highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our Orlando, FL staff as a Digital Media Editor/Photographer. In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of photography, photo editing and graphic design to support the ATKINS Marketing division. Our ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite v6 (including Adobe Lightroom).
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Responsible for using photography equipment to capture specified objects and people on film for Corporate Marketing purposes.
- Catalogs photos and uploads media to Corporate Media Library using Adobe Creative Suite v6.
- Edits current library of digital rich media, adhering to strict guidelines in the implementation of the Digital Asset Management system
- Edits media as warranted for quality, size, representation, and format.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
**There is no relocation assistance associated with this opportunity.** Local candidates will receive primary consideration.
- An Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Graphics Design or a related field is required.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience, with portfolio available to demonstrate their abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite v6, including Adobe Lightroom
- A good working knowledge of digital photography techniques is required.
- Videography experience is desired.
- This role may require occasional travel to US-based project locations. The successful candidate will have the ability to travel as assigned.
offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Faithful+Gould - 22 months ago