The Digital Media Planner/Buyer position will work with the media sales community, in-house research departments, client and creative agencies to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues (sites, creative technologies, etc.) that utilize emerging technologies pertinent to our clients' objectives. The successful candidate will contribute to Havas Media's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries, as well as maintain constant communications with traffic, production and creative departments within our clients' and partners' organizations.
- Conducting media planning research using standard tools (@Plan, AdRelevance, etc.)
- Developing online media plans, recommendations and POVs
- Conducting negotiations with media sales reps
- Issuing and updating insertion orders
- Trafficking ad tags and creative using 3rd party as server tools (DFA/Mediaplex)
- Analyzing campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations
- Presenting to clients, as appropriate
- Helping train Assistant Planners.
- Resolving media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- One to three years of online media planning and buying experience.
- Additional experience with offline media is not mandatory, but desired.
- Ideal candidate will have specific expertise with CPA and Affiliate programs.
- Strong computer skills including online media research and planning tools: DoubleClick DFA, Nielsen-Netratings, and other applications such as Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Demonstrate strong customer service orientation, excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, problem solving, and, decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
- College degree
Havas Media - 9 months ago