Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We currently have openings on our Digital Public Relations team for part-time and/or internship opportunities. The ideal candidate is a college student or recent college graduate with a background in public relations, marketing and/or social media marketing. The candidate should also be an effective oral and written communicator and have a talent for writing articles, press releases, social media messaging and more. The focus is on digital PR and social media marketing rather than traditional public relations; however, traditional PR knowledge is a plus.
Digital PR Intern/Part-time Duties
Digital PR Skills Required
- Work with Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing teams to help execute PR plans for a wide range of clients and industries.
- Assist the Digital PR team with company and client social media account management and communications.
- Work with Social Media Marketing and Digital PR teams to create online press/media kits, target media lists and digital outreach strategies.
- Assist the SEO and Digital PR teams with developing and executing content marketing strategies (including writing/editing articles, press releases, blog posts, etc.).
- Assist in special projects as needed.
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department . Thank you for your interest in Nebo.
- PR/Marketing background in college and/or real world experience or currently working toward a PR/Marketing degree.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good copywriting and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Passion for social networking (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) and staying on top of social media trends.
- A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude.