Job Title: Digital Print/Lettershop Operator
Location: Millbury, MA
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate digital printers: Xerox DocuPrint (B&W) and Xerox ColorPress 1000 (Color)
- Conduct regular maintenance on digital printers
- Preflight & Spool digital print files from PC to printers
- Manage digital print queues (DocuSP RIPS)
- Material handling to and from warehouse
- Set-up and maintenance of Lettershop equipment (labeler, inkjet, letter inserter, folder) in order to meet production deadlines
- Assist in coaching, development and guidance of part-time lettershop staff
- Assist mechanics with routing and emergency repairs on lettershop equipment
- Assist mechanics and management in assuring safety compliance
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Valid MA drivers license
- Troubleshoot digital printers and digital print files.
- Uphold strict quality standards and postal regulations on all printed material
- Fill out all daily reports required by Supervisor
- Assist with cleaning of entire mailroom floor after week’s production
- Maintain a clean work area around machines
- Assist Quality Control by maintaining a high level of quality
- Fork Lift Certification in order to move and retrieve material when necessary
Monday – Friday, 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm. Hours during the initial training period will be 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
HOLIDAYS, WEEKENDS AND OT WORK MAY BE REQUIRED
The Worcester Telegram and Gazette|Telegram.com, values the contribution of all its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and more.
At The Worcester Telegram and Gazette|Telegram.com we embrace diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The New York Times Company
- 2 years ago - save job
The New York Times Company is a diversified media company, including newspapers, Internet businesses, a radio station, investments in paper...